Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bubble Town

I missed half of my lecture today because I was in the library and lost track of time.

I wish I could say that I was studying so intently that I didn't realise that hours had passed.

But no. I was in fact playing Bubble Town. It's a retarded mobile phone game that I am completely addicted to. You shoot bubbles at other bubbles and they pop.

It's one of my top three procrastination activities. The other two are cleaning, and staring into space.

I don't particularly enjoy Bubble Town, it's just a means of not studying.

At least my procrasticleaning is somewhat practical, as it reduces time lost due to sneezing my face as a result of hay fever.

But I am hereby giving up Bubble Town. I'm not suffering any delusions that doing so will reduce my procrastination, I know I will just replace it with something else. But hopefully, the replacement is something marginally less crap than Bubble Town.

Take that, Bubble Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment